19 Ekim 2010 Salı

Second and Third Week Notes

In the first and second week, Ryan has touched on some topics which are theories of child development, perspectives on child development and controversies in child development. I am going to explain these issues and share my opinions, experiences on the topics. Actually, first week I have some confusing about concept of this lecture but now I get used to understand and analysis the lecture easily. Finally, I started to write and share something about this lecture.
           
We got a table which summarizes all the theories and controversies in child development. Now, I will say a significant clue about the midterm exam J I think this table will be in the midterm exam! So, I just remind you what was about… the table is just below

Look and try to memorize the table in your mind…






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder